Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My oldest turns 9!

I can't believe how fast the time goes. I look at at my Beebe and wonder what the heck? Did we just push fast forward and get to this spot.



My first born baby girl.

.

I remember having my little sweet thing right by my side all the time.







This girl loves puppies...




So for her 9th Birthday I allowed her invite a few of her friends from her class to eat and celebrate her birthday.









Cousins!
Erica my blue eyed Mexican baking niece made this
Kiwi/Strawberry filled cake with whipped cream.
I loved it and so did everyone else.
On another note:
I was inspired by that cake to decorate her wedding.
She would have to make the cake of course!
Would that work?
Maybe Darian can do it!
Would that work?
Wait... are you engaged yet?
Bueller?...Moni?... Moni?

No comments:

Followers