Here I am again...
Trying to catch up with stuff that happens in my busy life.
Thanks to a sweet reminder from my special God daughter, Miss Angela F. in New York City! Wow! She actually types in : m y b e l o v e d y v e t t e ... she does miss us! I knew it! I know she wants to come home!! Well I am sure she has seen this funny pics, but I'd like to include them in my blog journal for the future. Thank you to my lovely, sweet, talented friend Nellie! See her blog here. Especially you Angela, Erica, FeAnna, who are up to be WED! She will be a great photographer and maybe I could be her assistant!!!

2 comments:
AWWWWWWWWWw...I feel sooooooo special right now! I miss my 2nd family so much and LOVE YOU all sooooo much!! It feels so good to read this and see how excited my kiddos get to speak to me and see me...man I miss them! I'll be home soon to visit! LOVE YOU!!!
P.S.- I LOVE UR BLOG and always check it and LOVE reading it and it makes me feel connected to you guys!!
Post a Comment