One of the many things we are involved with is our homeschool girls club. Our groups name is St. Lucy's Girls club. Naibe loves going to girls club and I am sure all the girls love it too . Its wonderful to have seen most of our group grow up the past three years. Even Baby Baywee was born into it. She tags along. Gets utterly annoyed by the girls that try to pick her up! So she stays close and always sneaks a nursing or two.
Oh yeah I have to mention we are also recently involved in another girls club at our parish. This group is called the Mary's Club. We met for the first time this week. It was wonderful! I was so impressed with these young girls aged 5 to 9. They were so sweet and nice. They truly have an understanding of Mary's Love for us and how she calls us closer to her son Christ. I will have to get pictures of that group later!

No comments:
Post a Comment