Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sweet wonderful babies

February 2010
Meet Zoe!!
She is my cousins sweet new baby!
Bub, Baywee, and I took a trip to Scottsdale to meet her.
I so enjoyed holding her and quietly thinking I could do this again pretty soon.

I didn't mention to my cousin that I could be expecting,
but I hung out with the sweet new born imagining that I'd have my own soon.
At that point I felt wonderful!
I even loved the picture of Zoe and I so much,
I could even point out the glow in my face!

2 months later
Now I am just hoping for the day that this nausea and icky feeling to go away.
I don't feel to glowy, pretty, or wonderful.

God willing come Fall and my sweet little new born will be here to help me feel glowy, pretty and wonderful!!

3 comments:

keep calm and carry on said...

yeah!!!!! it's official now!! so excited for you ;)

Lorie said...

CONGRATS Yvette! Hope your icky feeling will go away soon. And I do see your glow in the picture. You look beautiful!

Lorie said...

Oh, and I didn't mention baby Zoe is adorable! Congrats to your cousin too.

Followers