Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blackberry pictures

Blackberry Pictures. 800 pictures are saved on my phone. Most taken by the kids. I can't get myself to delete them or get rid of them so I figured I scrap them on a page and keep them this way. Most of the pictures are fuzzy, hence camera phone, but I want to keep and show these memories. One of these days I'll get a cool iphone to take some better pics.
1. March 2010- Our Friends from Mexico came to live for a month. Alondra and Beeb have been friends since they were a year old. 2. My sweet niece & God Daughter Talia Soleil- I love to see her smile, she loves me I know and I love her. 3. Beeb's first time in snow - FUN! 4-6 Flagstaff temp and snow were to cold for Bay. 7. Peaking through the towel. 8. On our way to Joe's BBQ, spotted a "Rad Batmobile" - we were all excited, even Mart. 9. Uhhh... Pampa? 10. Uhhh Cris... Tata or Nana? 11. Arabian Horse Head? 12-16 Alondra's Birthday!




1. Z devoutly praying in Atrium. 2-4 No more tears! 5-8 Sweet Sleepy Bay. 9 Auntie & Cousins 10. Auntie & Cousin + Bus boy Zac, always getting in the pic.
11. Beeb showing her handmade hair towel. 12. Bub, Jaime, and Z meet. 13-14 Sleepy Beeb snuggled with her dolls. 15-16 Mart's B-day.





1. Shhhh! Daddy sleepy-Shhh, don't tell him I posted this pic 2. Sisters 3. M Rose with St. Francis. 4. Making faces.
5. Gab & Bay Cousins. 6. Sisters 7. Sleepy Beeb 8. Sweet Bay 9. Silly girl 10. Cousins 11. Needed shoes for Bay, search the car to only find 7 shoes and no pair! 12. Kids showing a Bday banner.
13. Beeb 14. Toothless Bub 15. Wow! she can eat! Wow! she can dress! 16. Lookin like your daddy!






1. Beeb at the Dr.'s - Don't recall, why? 2-4 Bub is such a character.
5. Going to the Kentucky Derby 6. Sleepy Bay 7. Talia sweet smile 8. What studious kids. 9. Yo Gabba. 10. Naya Ali 11. Beeb and Ang 12. Baller Baby 13-16 TobyMac!
1. School girl Baywee. 2. Bay loving In and Out. 3. Bay loving Yogurt Land. 4. Loving Haji Baba. 5-8 Mark's Birthday party. 9-1o Basketball. 11. Toby Mac Concert. 12. Bay with her boots.
13-14 Bay loving sour cream. 15. "Bay Be nice!" 16. Mama & Bay.

1-7 Phx Children's Museum. 8-9 Sleepy Baby. 10. Darian my helper. 11. Silly Baby.
12. Beeb being a tape measure. 13. I'm mad! 14. I give dirty looks already too. 15. Brothers and sister. 16. Mama & Z.



1. Convenience Store in my South Phoenix hood. I was there late for water one night. I stood there and thought you should not be here! 2. We gotta bow in her hair! 3. Beeb and I enjoyed Mimi's, alone! 4. Bub and Buz. 5. My niece Sweet M Rose. 6. Diamondbacks game 7. Faky Bay 8.Cousins 9. Cool Bay 10. 5-1 sisters+Bay+My Mama. 11. Lateral view of brain 12. 4kids
13. Wow another bow, for a minute. 14. Roping Reynoso's
15. Whoa Nellie - 2009 Christmas Pic. 16. I need him!




These are pics of some crafts I'd like to try.

A scrap I never posted of Z's Birthday.

No comments:

Followers