Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Costco

Try Costco with your five children. I did it! It never crossed my mind to be stressed at the beginning or end. That felt good!
I've recently been trying to lift everything to the Lord. Everything - worries, negative thoughts, fears, fear of what people think, etc.
I went to Costco to get passport pic for baby Eze and I. I'm sure I was getting stares and glares, but it didn't bother me. I tend to get bothered often by silly things. I tend to analyze things too much.
I need to remember to lift it all to the Lord. All life's troubles, worries, fears, and disappointments. My last confession's penance was 3 Jesus, I trust in You.
Lord I am so sorry for my sins with all my heart. In choosing to do wrong and failing to do good.


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Woot Woot! Yay for taking 5 kids to such a huge store!! I remember calling Sean (my husband) at work numerous times and I was crying about how stressful it was taking 4 kids under the age of five to stores. The comments and stares and all of the stuff in between. I finally had to just leave it all at the foot of the cross & surrender myself to letting go of how I wanted it to be rather than how our Lord wanted it to be. I am glad you are seeing how to do it too by your post. My kids are a bit older now but I still get comments and stares but I don't even call Sean any more I just pray, pray and pray!! It brings me closer to our Lord and our Mother. Recently I couldn't help to share this comment with Sean because it was something I have never heard before!! I had the kids with me at the icecream shop eating on the bench outside and someone walks by and says "Boy, you have lots of shirts to wash!" I just was humbled and said yes, but Sean said I should say, "They do their own washing!" Ha Ha!!:) I just pray that our world can be open to big families like it once was! God Bless! Lorie (from OLMC)

Followers