Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Prayers to St. Stella


To honor St. Stella. 
Little Stella Morgan went to Heaven at such a young age. 
Stella is the daughter and niece to dear friends of mine from my church community.
This family I've known since my college aged years. I always felt so loved and comforted by them.
These women have shown and always show compassion, love, joy, zeal, mercy for life!
 They lead there children with such love as well.
They make Saints!
Little Stella loved God! She loved Jesus! She loved life! She showed compassion for others. 
Stella was such a tender heart.
Francesca, Stella's mom writes about life with Stella here on earth and St. Stella in Heaven. 
St. Stella Pray for us!

Such a special day we had for the children of Our lady of Mount Carmel Mary's Club. 

1 comment:

keep calm and carry on said...

that was such a beautiful day. I should post the video we made.

Followers