Saturday, May 16, 2009
Golf
I regard golf as an expensive way of playing marbles. ~G.K. Chesterton
I like G.K. Chesterton... I should take that as advice!
Here's Beeb practicing her putting...
Here's Z putting...
and Bubba with the glorious sunset! I love this pic!
We'll see G.K... perhaps one will be like Tiger.
G.K. Chesterton - Pray for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
View my complete profile
Blogs I Enjoy
Whoa Nellie Photography
Waltzing Matilda
The Pioneer Woman
Tea Rose Home
Shower of Roses
Ruffles and Stuff
Paper dali
Maru's Crew
Holy Cards for your Inspiration
Girls just wanna have fun
Dreamy Whites
Catholic Icing
Blessed Catholic Mom
Blog Archive
►
2016
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2015
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(7)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(23)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(10)
▼
2009
(29)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
July
(1)
▼
May
(10)
QT to California
Rock Climbing
Z's Birthday
A Day out Fishing
Golf
The Celebration
Alexandra's First Communion Pictures
Preparing for First Communion Celebration
Another Birthday Celebration
The Roping Reynoso's at Guadalupe Days
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment