Tifni from our homeschool group has introduced us to rock climbing.
The kids have a blast hanging out and climbing for 4 hours!
This scrap page shows them just getting started and practicing.

Beeb gets on a real wall while I belay her.
She only makes it that high on her first try.
It is pretty scary!
Try climbing 30 ft high walls!
Next up 4 year old "Z"

Look at him go!
The kid has no fear!
He makes it to the top on his first try!
Pretty cool!
Next up...
Bubba!
Lets see how high he gets...
He doesn't quite make it.
I try to tell him just a bit more.
He calls out "I'm ready!"
You see I want to make it up because I am on the bottom working hard
pulling the rope through, while he climbs up.
He slides right down for a breathe and is ready for another try.
Don't mind this picture of the Arabian horse head part donkey hair belayer!
Guess who's next?
Yup!
That 4 year old professional rock climber!

No comments:
Post a Comment