Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Z's Birthday

May 27, 2009

Unbelievable!
I really can't believe how fast the time goes.
My third child is now 4!

Thinking back...
The whole labor and delivery was pretty crazy...
That day I was in a bad mood, I just didn't feel right.
My legs were hurting and I felt really heavy.
I went in for my appointment, it was a week before my due date.
I let Dr. Marotz
 (The Dr. who has delivered most of our families baby's for the past 20 years) 
know how miserable I was feeling.
He  had me go pack my bags and go to the hospital.
Nurses?
I don't know about them...
Well, I mean there pretty good I suppose, but they think they know everything.
They wanted to send me home because I was only 3 cm and they knew 'I wasn't ready.'
I just decided to walk some more and pray some more.
I got checked and I was then 5 cm.
Nurses?
Ah.. Oh..
Maybe we should get you a Labor/Delivery Room.

 He was a big boy when he was born weighing 9lbs 2oz!
Bid huge cheeks, just a chunky thing!
Imagine one more week...

And here he is now...

My sweet, lovable, cute boy.

Just plain and simple on his day.
Hanging out with the family.
Erica baked him a yummy strawberry filled cake.
Janelle baked him some awesome moist cupcakes.

No big party, just us.
He loved it!





1 comment:

Amberland said...

that looks like a yummy cake did you make it

Followers